TwitCasting Full HD Streaming Mode
About TwitCasting Full HD Streaming Mode for Gamers
TwitCasting Full HD Streaming Mode for Gamers (FHDSM) allows game streamers to broadcast at Full HD (1080p) / 60fps / 6Mbps with ultra low latency.
PC viewers can enjoy the original images with no re-encoding.
Any TwitCasting users can take advantage of FHDSM.
Please check the connection speed.
How to Set Up FHDSM
The followings are recommended values for each attribute when using a broadcasting tool. PC viewers can enjoy the original images with no re-encoding.
In order to reduce their packet consumption, mobile viewers can enjoy game streams at the same bit rate of the normal high quality streaming mode, at the highest.
Accordingly, smartphone users can appreciate low packet consumption with ultra low latency.
The recordings will be saved and viewed in the original image quality.
|Bitrate||6Mbps at highest (recommended: 5Mbps)|
|Resolution||2048 x 1080 at highest (recommended: 1920 x 1080)|
|Frame rate||30fps or 60fps|
|Audio Codec||aac or mp3 (recommended: aac)|
* Depending on a device, you will not be able to take advantage of FHDSM at Full HD / 60fps, so please change values for the related attributes accordingly.
* We recommend aac for audio codec as it allows you to deliver the original audio quality to your audience. It is suggested that you set the audio bit rate to less than 256kbps so that mobile users can view your stream with low packet consumption.
* If you want to make your stream best-suitable for mobile users, the normal external-tool streaming mode is recommended, as it allows them to view your stream in the original image quality.
* As the recordings will be saved and viewed in the original image quality, old smartphones may not work to view them.
* You can not take advantage of FHDSM with TwitCasting Desktop Live (for Windows).